KinVi v1.3 (for OpenNI) Download (Runs with OpenNI framework)
KinVi v1.3 (for Microsoft Kinect SDK) Download (Runs with Microsoft Kinect SDK)
Windows 7 x86 (32-bit) (make sure you are running as Administrator)
If you are using a 64-bit machine, KinVi will be installed in Program Files (x86).
1. If you downloaded KinVi with OpenNI framework,
You will have to install OpenNI/Nite drivers. You can download them from OpenNI website, or you can download from the links below.
1. .NET Framework 3.5
2. OpenNI 18.104.22.168
3. PrimeSense Kinect driver 22.214.171.124 (avin2-SensorKinect)
4. NITE Middleware 126.96.36.199 (key: 0KOIk2JeIBYClPWVnMoRKn5cdY4=)
2. If you downloaded KinVi with OpenNI framework,
You need to install,
To use KinVi as a NUI (Natual User Interface) web browser, you may also want to install:
1. Firefox (recommended) or Chrome Plus.
2. If using Firefox, install FireGestures, a gesture control add-on.
It is recommended to install StrokeIt, so that you can have more gesture controls with the virtual gesture pad in KinVi